17 February 2009

A quick review on misleading captions

I was reading an article at NYDailyNews.com and saw a link with the Question: Lamest Duck Ever?

I was reviewing the pics because I do think President Bush made a lot of funny expressions and sayings.

I came across a pic that states in the caption that President Bush was having a hard time finding his heart. Another attempt by the media to characterize a republican president as just stupid.

While there are many legitimate moments that we can find to laugh at a president or other elected officials the media should not be trying to invent them. I am sure this caption violates their ethics policy on truth when dealing with photo's and video's.

Here is the pic at Daily News:



Here is the pic at Jamd.com:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home